Sunday, October 26, 2014

Overview of Services

Hello and welcome to my site! :)

Since the moment I first laid eyes on a Dr. Seuss book, I have had a passion for the written word and an annoying knack for catching even the smallest mistakes while reading. So I studied editing as a skill, after having been a double English & Anthropology major in college, and decided to turn what I love to do above all else into my full-time career.

Check my Editing Services page for information and pricing on critiques, developmental editing, copy editing, and proofreading.

Check my Writing Services page for information and pricing on blurb writing and ghostwriting.

What do I specialize in?

My favorite & most well-versed fiction genres include (but aren't limited to): Paranormal, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Horror, YA, Adventure, Fantasy, Crime/Mystery, Romance and Erotica.

Non-fiction specialties and areas of expertise include: Anthropology, Mythology, History, Religious and Cultural Studies; Biographies, Autobiographies and Memoirs; Babies, Children, Pets and Family; Music, Video Games & Movies.

For more information about me - take a look at the About the Editor page.

 Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions regarding what I will and will not edit/write or to ask for a sample edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment